2007年4月10日星期二

My opinion about the blog!!

In my opinion, I think blog is very common and very hot in the world, many people are using blog.
My blog is started at march, 2007,now I was posed 6 article, when I started to open my blog, I want to sharing my daily feeling to the friends on the blog, this is my blue print., so, I posted my feeling and some beautiful picture.
How can we make the blog more people to browse, fires, I think the content is more and more important, the second is posted more beautiful or interesting picture, third, this is the important point, you must browse the other people’s blog write some comments on it, give your focus on the people’s blog, the also will go to browse your blog too. Otherwise you can consult some famous blogger, then improve your blog construct.

没有评论: