2007年4月16日星期一

Watch a movie!!


Last weekend i watched a movie,the english name is《Beautiful》, the chinese name is 《美女伤心》, the movie is korea film,the movie relate a fat and ugly girl that resolve to becomea most sexy female singer and pursue the ture love 's funny story.

When i watch the film,i think the film tell me that nomatter how difficult,if you do your best, the process is how difficulties,you aslo can reach what you want,your gold.

In these film there are two theme song are very worthy to listen.

I find the website is about this film.if you are interest by my recommendation,you can go to browse it:http://movie.ent.mop.com/topic/meinvshangxin/

The last give you the two song, i hope you all to listen it, i sure you will enjoy it.

The download address is search from baidu.com:



these two dongs all sing by the leading lady of this film, KimAhJung.

6 条评论:

wuliniang 说...

I AM COMING......welcome to my blog!

匿名 说...

haha!!
I am guanguan~
interesting movies!

valve 说...

hi, i was the first time to visit your space,nice to meet you here. welcome to my blog, wish you have a good time.

匿名 说...

Good MOIVE

High Power Rocketry 说...

I love this blog : )

daphane 说...

YEAH~~so good movies~~